Planetary Gear Box Set
The Planetary Gear Box is a precise, high quality gearbox with a RC-260 motor built into the gear box itself to add to its compactness. A wide range of gear ratios can be attained, and two kinds of crank arms are supplied for a wider range of functions. 8 different gear ratios are selectable. At maximum 400:1 gear ratio with 3V, about 176.5 mN/m of torque can be produced.
- Gear Ratios: 4:1, 5:1, 16:1, 20:1, 25:1, 80:1, 100:1, 400:1
- Motor: RC-260 included and features durable carbon brush for long life
- Suitable voltage for RC-260 type motor is 3V. Do not use a power source higher than 4.5V.
- Loading torque: 1.47 mN/m (15 gf/cm)
- On-load speed: 10,500 rpm
- Current: 1A
- Mabuchi RE-140 and RE-260 (sold separately) can be used with this kit.
Check out more fun and exciting electronic kits
Report a problem
Suggest a product