GLO-416Y 4x16 Multifont Serial OLED Display
GLO-416 works like a mini-terminal, displaying text and responding to traditional control characters like linefeeds, carriage returns, tabs, etc. via a superset of the instructions used by our other advanced displays (BPP, ILM, VFD, SGX). GLO also offers six font sizes, and EEPROM memory for a startup screen and custom characters.
GLO-416Y displays receive serial data at 9600bps and display it on a bright, high-contrast OLED screen in a range of six font sizes. With this display we've implemented just about every serial-display user's wishlist: high brightness/contrast, wide operating temp range, low power consumption, multiple font sizes, compact footprint and low cost.
- Brilliant OLED (organic LED) display
- Fits standard 98x60mm LCD footprint (i.e., std 4x20 size)
- Six font sizes from regular 4x16 to huge 1x4 characters
- Accepts normal inverted serial or UART-direct non-inverted
- EEPROM storage of startup screen, 16 custom characters
- Uses a superset of our terminal-style instruction set (BPP, ILM, etc.)
- Power Requirements: 4.8 to 5.3VDC at 50mA (60mA max)
- User Connector: 5-pin header, 0.025in. posts on 0.10in. centers
- Connector Pinout: +5V Gnd Serial Gnd +5V
- Serial Input: 9600bps inverted or non-inverted, jumper configurable
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 80°C Display Type Organic LED (OLED), yellow
Report a problem
Suggest a product