Li-Ion Power Pack / Charger - 2 Cell
28986: Li-Ion Power Pack / Charger -2 Cell (Lithium-Ion (Rechargeable) )View Larger Image
Image is representative only
|Jameco Part no. 2140331|
|Catalog 132 , page 159|
- Data Sheet (current) [507 KB ]
We offer High-Capacity Li-ion Cells (#28987) in our store that are compatible with this charger.
- PCB-mounted cell holders with on-board charging circuitry
- Multiple power input/output options
- On-board output fuse protection
- Nominal 7.4 VDC output; 8.2 VDC maximum
- Standard 3" x 4" PCB footprint integrates well with the Board of Education® (#28150), Propeller™ Proto Board (#32212), or any application needing a reliable power supply with an integrated charging system
- Automatic charge/discharge switching circuitry
- Holds two rechargeable 3.7 volt Li-ion 18650-size cells
- Multiple LED indicators provide charge readiness information for each individual cell; status key for the LED indicators is on printed on the board.
- Aggressive holders retain cells in any board orientation and in moderate shock environments, such as mobile robotic applications. Cells are not permanent, and are easily replaced.
- Dedicated circuitry continuously monitors the charging process to ensure safety, efficiency, and to maximize the number of charge/discharge cycles of each cell.
- 3" x 4" PCB with integrated charging circuitry, Battery Cable, Extra fuse
- Portable power for data-logging applications
- Mobile robots
- Standby power / automatic power-switching
- Automatic charging circuits
- Stackable auxiliary power solutions
- Boe-Bot ® (Serial), (USB) / Board of Education / Propeller Proto Board Auxiliary Power Supplies
- Stingray™ Robot (#28980) battery pack upgrade
- Charging Power Requirements: +5 to +12 VDC @ 1amp (min.); 2.1 mm barrel jack, center positive supply (#1940766 works well)
- Power Output: Unregulated nominal 7.4 VDC @ 1800 to 2600 mAh (depending on cells used)
- Dimensions: 3.0 x 4.0 x 1.0 in (7.6 x 10.2 x 2.54 cm)
- Charging Time: 1 - 6 hrs or more, depending upon the discharge level and capacity of the battery
Report a problem
Suggest a product