Translucent Solderless Plug-in Breadboard 830 Tie Points 4 Power Rails
BB830T: Transparent Solderless Plug-in Breadboard 830 Tie Points 4 Power RailsView Larger Image
Image is representative only
|Jameco Part no. 2125026|
|Manufacturer||BUSBOARD PROTOTYPE SYSTEMS LTD|
|Catalog 152 , page 62|
- Data Sheet (current) [1159 KB ]
Solderless breadboards are useful for building and testing new circuits because parts can be easily inserted and removed. They are completely re-usable.
The BB830 has a 630 tie-point IC-circuit area plus four 50 tie-point power rails. The housing is made of white ABS plastic, with a printed legend giving numbers and letters for columns and rows. The internal contacts are phosphor bronze with a plated nickel finish. A peelable adhesive tape backing is provided for attaching it to a surface and an optional metal back plate is provided.
BPS BreadBoards are Lead-Free and RoHS Compliant.
Finished projects can be moved to a BR1 Solderable PC BreadBoard to make them permanent.
- 830 tie points total: 630 tie-point IC-circuit area plus two 100 tie-point distribution strips providing 4 power rails.
- White ABS plastic body with black printed legend. Color legend on distribution strips.
- Contacts are Phosphor Bronze with Plated Nickel Finish, rated for 50,000 insertions.
- Rated at 36 Volts, 2 Amps.
- Insertion Wire Size is 21 to 26 AWG, 0.016 to 0.028 inches diameter (0.4 to 0.7mm diameter)
- Size: 6.5 x 2.2 x 0.3in (165.1 x 54.6 x 8.5mm)
- Peelable adhesive tape backing provided for attaching to a surface. Metal back plate provided.