SB400 Solderable PC Breadboard 1 Sided PCB Matches 400 Tie-Point Breadboards with Power Rails
SB400: Solderable PC Breadboard 1 Sided PCB Matches 400 Tie-Point Breadboards with Power RailsView Larger Image
Image is representative only
|Jameco Part no. 2125051|
|Manufacturer||BUSBOARD PROTOTYPE SYSTEMS LTD|
|Catalog 142 , page 144|
- Data Sheet (current) [1267 KB ]
The SB400 has four power rails like solderless breadboards, plus two bonus rails for power or signals. There are bonus two-hole pads along the centerline allowing DIL (dual in-line) headers to be used.
BPS prototyping boards use high-quality FR4 glass epoxy PCBs for long life, with an anti-tarnish protective coating for easy soldering. BPS boards are lead-free and RoHS compatible.
- Same pattern and spacing as a standard 400 connection point solderless plug-in breadboard.
- Single-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board.
- 1oz/ft² copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- 540 holes, 0.042" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers.
- 1.90" tall, 3.00" long, 1/16" thick (48 x 76 x 1.6mm)
Report a problem
Suggest a product