Getting Started with Raspberry Pi
9781449344214: Getting Started with Raspberry Pi (Books)View Larger Image
Image is representative only
|Jameco Part no. 2175980|
|Catalog 142 , page 152|
- No datasheet available. Please review the tabs below for product specifications.
Getting To Know The $35 ARM-Powered Linux Computer
What can you do with the Raspberry Pi, a $35 computer the size of a credit card? All sorts of things! If you're learning how to program, or looking to build new electronic projects, this hands-on guide will show you just how valuable this flexible little platform can be.
This book takes you step-by-step through many fun and educational possibilities. Take advantage of several preloaded programming languages. Use the Raspberry Pi with Arduino. Create Internet-connected projects. Play with multimedia. With Raspberry Pi, you can do all of this and more.
- Get acquainted with hardware features on the Pi's board
- Learn enough Linux to move around the operating system
- Pick up the basics of Python and Scratch - and start programming
- Draw graphics, play sounds, and handle mouse events with the Pygame framework
- Use the Pi's input and output pins to do some hardware hacking
- Discover how Arduino and the Raspberry Pi complement each other
- Integrate USB webcams and other peripherals into your projects
- Create your own Pi-based web server with Python
- 176 pages
Report a problem
Suggest a product