DMX Controlled Relay Switch Kit
K8072: DMX Controlled Relay Switch Kit (Lighting)View Larger Image
Image is representative only
|Jameco Part no. 2187032|
|NCNR (Non-Cancelable, Non Returnable)|
This Kit allows you to control a relay by means of the well-known DMX512 protocol. This protocol was developed by USITT in 1986 to control dimmers, scanners, moving-head spots and other lighting devices with a simple wiring.
In some cases, a simple ON/OFF selection is desired. This is where this K8072 comes in. It is actually a bus-controlled power driver. The relay will be activated when the DMX value of the set channel equals 140 or more and turns off when the value is 120 or less.
- system addresses: 512 unique addresses, DIP switch settable
- LED indication for power supply, relay output status and error situation
- "Safe DMX data stream" mode reducing interference to a minimum
- "Relay hold" function in case of DMX signal loss
- control: DMX-512, 3-pin XLR plug (incl.)
- also available as completely mounted module VM138
- switching capacity: 8A
- supply voltage: 12VDC non-regulated
- power consumption: max. 100mA
- dimensions: 4.1 x 2.4 x 1.2"
Report a problem
Suggest a product