Educational and Custom Designed ProductsRogue Robotics is based out of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. They are an engineering and design company that focuses on educational and custom designed products.
Rogue Robotics uMP3 Playback Module: AP-MP3The uMP3 is a low power embedded MP3 player that allows designers to integrate high quality MP3/PCM/WAV/IMA ADPCM playback into designs.
The uMP3 also has a 7-bit digital interface mode which allows extremely simple triggering of up to 127 different tracks. Firmware can be updated through the serial interface.
Order the uMP3 Playback Module with PC interface.
Rogue Robotics uMMC Serial Data Module: DS-MMCThe uMMC is an easy SD card interface for a microcontroller. With a reliable file system engine, the uMMC bridges the gap between PCs and microcontrollers by providing an easy way of accessing data from SD cards. Using the serial interface on the uMMC, you can read data from and write data to SD cards. Firmware can be updated through the serial interface. A SD/MMC card is not included with this module.
• MMC, SD (SDC), SDHC cards supported
• microSD, transflash and miniSD support (with adapters)
• Easy to use serial data interface (TTL, 8 bits, no parity, 1 stop bit)
• 2400 bps to 460,800 bps serial rates
• 40 kB/s throughput
• 3 to 5 volt operation
• Small module footprint (2" x 1.25"/5.08 x 3.18 cm) with 4-40 mounting holes
• FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32 compatible - 1MB to 32GB and beyond
• Perfect for data acquisition and portable data applications
• Can be fitted as an Arduino shield
• Data Logging
- Space vehicle telemetry
- Aircraft/vehicle telemetry
- Industrial environment sensors and Weather station data
• Store scripts/code for microcontroller sequencing
• Store images and telemetry for robotics
Rogue Robotics rKey Capacitive Touch Key Switch: RK-150The rKEY capacitive touch switch allows designers and hobbyists to quickly and easily add touch-sensitive switches to their projects. rKEY capacitive touch switches are self-calibrating and extremely robust for the harshest environments.
They are compact footprint boards (2" x 2" down to 1.25" x 1.25") providing an easy-to-use, non-mechanical touch switch for environmentally sealed environments and interactive displays, such as music playback stations. The rKEY can be mounted behind various materials – plastic, wood and glass to a suggested maximum thickness of 0.4". With an operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C, it is suitable for extreme environments.
Click here for more information or to buy the rKey Capacitive Touch Switch.