How can I contact Jameco from outside the United States?
- E-mail: International@Jameco.com
- International Phone Order Line: 1-650-592-8097
- International Fax Line: 1-650-592-2503
- All international orders must be prepaid with a credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover), a wire transfer (there is a $15 wire transfer charge), traveler's checks, a cashier's check or a money order drawn on a U.S. bank in U.S. funds only. Please do not send cash. You must purchase at least $30 for all international orders. Jameco cannot accept letters of credit as a form of payment. For credit card orders, please include the name on the card and credit card billing address.
- For all international orders, the customer is responsible for any and all additional local taxes, GST, tariffs, fees and duties. Due to the complexity of international shipping, we are not able to provide quotes or estimates of these amounts. Contact your local customs department with any questions. Unfortunately, import taxes can be quite high in some countries - as much as several times the order value. After your order has shipped, if you refuse to pay the duties / taxes, or refuse delivery of your shipment, your government will keep the package. It will not be returned to us, and you will not receive any refund of any kind.
- Shipping is via courier or postal service. You will be presented with options during the checkout process based on the size and weight of your package. All returns require an RMA and pre-paid shipping back to Jameco.