Shipping and Handling
When will my order be shipped from Jameco?
- Orders received on weekdays before 6 PM Eastern Time are shipped on the same day (subject to credit approval and stock availability). Orders received on weekends or US holidays will ship on the next business day. Some items are stocked at our satellite warehouse. These items typically require 2-3 extra days to ship. Check availability on the product page.
What are your shipping rates?
- Our system evaluates rates from UPS, Fed Ex and USPS and will return the least expensive freight option depending on the delivery location and package weight. Customers can override the least expensive option by selecting one of the Standard or Express rates. Shipping prices start at less than $5 for packages of a half pound and less and are competitive across all freight options.
San Francisco, CA
|Weight||Least Expensive Option||Weight||Least Expensive Option|
|.75 lb.||$4.09||.75 lb.||$4.09|
|1 lb.||$5.38||1 lb.||$5.38|
|2 lbs.||$5.66||2 lbs.||$7.10|
|4 lbs.||$7.24||4 lbs.||$8.94|
|10 lbs.||$11.02||10 lbs.||$12.06|
Are there any Processing Fees?
- Telephone orders below $25 and web orders below $10 are charged a $5 handling fee. All international orders less than $40 are subject to a $7.50 handling fee.
- Yes, Saturday delivery is available but only in the continental U.S. via FedEx Overnight or UPS Overnight. There is an additional fee of $15.00 for this service.
- Yes, you may request C.O.D. which carries a $11.00 service fee. C.O.D. orders are limited to those shipped by UPS. You cannot use your freight collect accounts for C.O.D orders.
- Just use our Order Status page. It's integrated with the "Order Tracking System" of most couriers. When you inquire about the status of your order, we pass tracking information to the courier and provide you the results.
- UPS: By phone: 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877) or by website: www.ups.com.
- FedEx: By phone: 1-800-GO-FEDEX (1-800-463-3339) or by website: www.fedex.com.
- USPS: By phone: 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777) or by website: www.usps.com.
- Please contact the courier using the contact information above to find more information about the status of your package.
- No, Jameco does not pay return shipping costs. All products returned to Jameco must be prepaid. We will, however, be happy to replace your defective item at no charge.
- First, check that you've received all the boxes associated with your order. Then empty each box you received; sometimes small parts get caught in crevices or in packing material. If you still can't find your item, please call Jameco Customer Service at 1-800-536-4316.
- We deliver to both APO and FPO addresses. Just select USPS as the courier of your package when ordering. Please be aware that APO and FPO orders may take longer to process and ship.
- Jameco does ship internationally. Please see the International section for more information.
- For damaged, tampered with, and misdelivered packages, please call Customer Service within 3 days of delivery date.
- For lost packages, please call Customer Service at 1-800-536-4316 within two weeks of your expected delivery date.
- For orders placed on-line, any error in the address that results in a charge from the freight carrier is the responsibility of the customer. Jameco reserves the right to charge these fees once we are notified by the carrier. Fees will be charged to the same account or credit card used on the original order.
- A commercial address is an address that accepts walk-in visitors during normal business hours and has been categorized by UPS and Fed Ex as such. Commercial addresses typically enjoy a delivery discount.