Function Generator Kit
The Function Generator kit is a single-board assembly incorporating the basic circuit necessary for a sine, square and triangle wave generator of high stability and accuracy that may be amplitude and frequency modulated. The kit is intended to be incorporated into a higher assembly of the user's own design that adds power supply, controls and housing.
Please Note: Due to inventory packaging methods, you may receive extra components for some products.
- Operation from either +12VDC or ± 6VDC @ 15mA
- Frequency capability: +1-100K Hz in 4 ranges
- Frequency variability: 1:100 within each range
- Frequency accuracy dependent upon timing capacitors and user's potentiometer: calibration by user
- Sine triangle output amplitudes variable, 0-6VPP for sine and 0 to V ± for triangle, with 600Ω source impedance
- Maximum sine wave distortion: 1% 10-10K Hz and 3% 10K-100K Hz
- Linear frequency modulation capability: range dependent on center frequency
- Linear amplitude modulation capability, range 55dB
- Other criteria as determined by Exar XR2206 function generator IC
Check out more fun and exciting electronic kits
Report a problem
Suggest a product