LinkM USB Smart LED Controller
LinkM is a USB adapter that addresses two of the most frequently-requested BlinkM features:
- It enables you to program BlinkMs without setting up a separate I/O board, such as an Arduino.
- It lets you program or control multiple BlinkMs simultaneously.
Plug it in, plug in a BlinkM, fire up the BlinkM Multitrack Sequencer, and start programming BlinkMs. It requires no drivers (when used with most operating systems), additional software or hardware.
LinkM is about the same size and shape as a thumb drive. BlinkMs, BlinkM MinMs and BlinkM MaxMs can be plugged directly into it and it offers a compact, inexpensive interface for situations that do not require a general-purpose prototyping board or where an enclosed programming and control device with no exposed wiring is needed.
Quick Start requirements
- No electronics experience!
- No programming experience!
- Computer with USB port
- One or more BlinkMs, BlinkM MinMs, BlinkM MaxMs
- OSX 10.3.9, Windows XP/7, Linux
- Java 1.5 or later
- Mulitrack ThingM Sequencer software
- Driverless. Identifies itself as a USB Human Interface (HID) class device, which nearly every operating system supports without requiring additional drivers.
- Has no exposed components. Its hard plastic case makes it appropriate for long-term installation.
- Synchronizes groups of BlinkMs with a metronome signal so that their patterns do not drift in time (this even works when the LinkM is only connected to a power supply, such as an iPod USB charger).
- Can directly power 8 BlinkMs or BlinkM MinMs or one BlinkM MaxMs
- USB 1.0 standard
- 100 kbps I2C communication
- 4-pin 0.1" spacing BlinkM I2C connector
BLINKM Multitrack Sequencer for Mac OS X (520kB ZIP)
BLINKM Multitrack Sequencer for Windows (520kB ZIP)
Report a problem
Suggest a product