This charge controller can regulate the charge going from a solar panel into a battery up to 5 amps. It recognizes when the battery is full and stops the battery from overcharging. Other protections built within the charge controller are: over-discharge, reverse polarity, output short-circuit, and solar panel short-circuit. They can be used in both 12V and 24V systems.
Three different connections are available on the charge controller: solar panel input, battery input, and output. You can power a device through the controller while charging the battery at the same time.
Two different control modes add to its versatility: light-control mode and manual mode. In light-control mode, the charge controller will automatically detect when the sun is out and turn off when the sun goes down, in order to save power. Manual mode will be controlled by the user to determine whether power will be delivered to the output or not.
- Charge Load Current: 5A
- Automatic Charge Voltage: 12VDC/24VDC
- Maximum Charging Voltage: 14.7V for 12V systems, 29.4V for 24V systems
- Maximum Discharge Voltage: 10.5V for 12V systems, 21V for 24V systems
- Maximum Solar Panel Power: 90W @ 18V for 12V systems, 180W @ 36V for 24V systems
- 2 selectable modes
- LED mode indicator and audible alarm for warnings
- Recommended wiring: 12-17 AWG
- Size: 5.51" x 3.54" x 1.02"
- Weight: 210 grams (7.4 oz.)
Report a problem
Suggest a product