USB controlled stepper motor card, to drive 4 stepper motors.
While the motor turns you can simultaneously check the status of the dry-inputs (ex. emergency stop signal, limit detection...).
Use the switch inputs to test the motors.
Can be used in every application where positioning is needed
(for example, plotter, printer, valves, automations...).
- capable of driving 4 independent stepper motors
- suited for bipolar motors
- current can be adjusted for each motor independently (trimmer)
- over current protection sensing
- onboard switch mode supply
- USB connection: control the motors using your computer
- DLL file supplied to write your own software
- includes board to wire connections
Specifications power output per motor: 750mA continuous, ( 1A peak) wide range AC - power input: 5 ... 30V 6 dry-contact inputs 1 logic open collector output power supply: 10 ... 30VAC dimensions: 140 x 100 x 30mm / 5.51 x 3.93 x 1.18"
Report a problem
Suggest a product