Triaxial BNC Male 3 Lug to Insulated Alligators Cable Assembly
- Cable assembly is designed to mate to triaxial BNC style jacks with 3 lugs.
- Cable schematic is green alligator to shell, red alligator to center contact & black alligator to outer contact.
- Triaxial connector and alligators are tarnish resistant.
- Triaxial Cable/Alligator breakout is molded over with PVC for superior strength.
- Alligator jaws open up to .300" (7.62mm) for attachment to most test terminals.
Report a problem
Suggest a product
- Triaxial (Male) 3 Lug Bayonet BNC
- Body and Fittings: Brass, Nickel Plated
- Intermediate and Center Contacts: Brass, Gold Plated
- Cable: Belden 9222 Triaxial conductors 20 AWG, stranding 7 x 28 T.C., 50 Ohm Impedance
- Polyethylene insulation, shields, tinned copper, 0.242" (6.15 mm) O.D., Color: Yellow
- Cable Length: 36" (91.44cm)
- Marking: "POMONA 5342"
- Molded Breakout: PVC molded to breakout leads and cable, Color: Black
- Breakout Leads: 20 AWG, 41 x 36 T.C., PVC Insulated, .087" (2.21 mm) O.D., Color: Black, Red Green
- Alligators: Steel, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: Vinyl. Colors: Black, Red and Green