Kelvin Clip Cable Assembly with Banana Plugs
Report a problem
Suggest a product
- Ideal for resistant measurements below 1 ohm.
- Compatible with Fluke and Keithley 4 wire test instruments.
- Four wire measurement using the Kelvin Clip reduces the IR drop in test leads that can cause measurement inaccuracies on 5 ½ and 6 ½ digit DMM's
- Additional banana plug and alligator clip are connected to the shield of the coaxial cables for added shield protection.
- Clamps and banana plugs are color coded for ease of testing.
- Stacking Method: Non Stackable
- Configuration: Banana to Kelvin
- 1st Connector: Banana Plug, Single (5)
- 2nd Connector: Kelvin Clip (2), Alligator Clip, Insulated
- Cable Length: 12.8" (325.12mm)
- Type: DMM Test Leads
- Contents: 1 Cable, Black, Color Coded Leads
- Rated Voltage: 45 VAC
- Rated Current: 5 A