Power Dimmer - Push-Button Controlled (1 [email protected] 230V)
- powerful high-quality dimmer, suitable for incandescent lamps, mains voltage halogen lighting and low voltage halogen lighting in combination with a conventional (wire wound) transformer
- easy push-button operation for dimming of light sources.
- phase control can be disabled
- non-volatile memory for last set light intensity
- lots of safety features to make lamps last as long as possible, such as "Soft Start" and automatic turn-off after 12h or after 20min at too low intensity
- transformer protection in case of defective light sources
- LED status indication
Report a problem
Suggest a product
- suppression of radio & TV interference according to EN55015
- operating voltages: 110-125V or 220-240V AC (50/60Hz)
- max. load: 1000W/230V or 500W/115V (5A)
- max. phase shift with inductive load: 30°
- dimming speed: ± 5 sec.
- PCB dimensions: 3.5 x 2.9 x 1.6"
- ambient temperature: 50°F to 104°F