Jameco International Ordering Information
How can I contact Jameco from outside the United States?
• E-mail: International@Jameco.com
• International Phone Order Line: 1-650-592-8097
• International Fax Line: 1-650-592-2503
How can I pay for an order from outside of the U.S.?
International orders must be prepaid using one of the following methods of payment:
• Credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover)
• Bank transfer (there is a $15 bank transfer charge)
• Traveler's check drawn on a U.S. bank in U.S. funds only
• Cashier's check drawn on a U.S. bank in U.S. funds only
• Money order drawn on a U.S. bank in U.S. funds only
Please do not send cash. Jameco cannot accept letters of credit as a form of payment. For credit card orders, please include the name on the card and credit card billing address.
Please note, a $5 processing fee will be added to any Web order less than $10 and any non-Web order less than $25.
What about taxes or duties in my country? Who is responsible for those?
For all international orders, the customer is responsible for any and all additional local taxes, GST, tariffs, fees and duties. Due to the complexity of international shipping, we are not able to provide quotes or estimates of these amounts. Contact your local customs department with any questions.
Unfortunately, import taxes can be quite high in some countries — as much as several times the order value. After your order has shipped, if you refuse to pay the duties/taxes, or refuse delivery of your shipment, your government will keep the package. It will not be returned to us and you will not receive any refund of any kind.
How does international shipping work?
International shipping is via courier or postal service. You will be presented with options during the checkout process based on the size and weight of your package. All returns require an RMA and pre-paid shipping back to Jameco. If you have any questions, contact us at International@Jameco.com.
Jameco shipping options
Track my order