Account Development Inside Sales Representative
Are you a quick-learning super star looking for a great opportunity to grow with a well-established company? We are looking for a responsible and highly-motivated Corporate Sales Associate who is ready to handle multiple sales responsibilities from lead follow-up, quoting and support to closing sales by working directly with customers.
Our ideal candidate will be a customer-focused, self-starter with excellent written and verbal skills to close business and uphold the ideals and standards of Jameco. The successful Corporate Sales Associate is a fast learner, pays attention to deadlines and details, and strives to meet all sales goals and exceed customer expectations. This role will be fun and fast-paced, taking direction from senior sales staff and working with stakeholders across Jameco’s departments to achieve sales objectives.
Flexibility and willingness to learn are key, as this role works with the company’s key accounts from the industrial manufacturing, distribution and assembly space to educational institutions, both large and small.
Responsibilities Include (but Are Not Limited To)
- Deliver excellent customer service that ensures inbound sales and customer success;
- Ensure that customer quotes are completed, accurate, and delivered in a timely manner, and follow-up to ensure delivery and execution;
- Respond to sales leads and sales opportunities on a timely basis. Be creative and thorough in response to sales opportunities and involve senior sales staff to help close business;
- Use company website, literature, and resources to stay up to date on products and programs;
- Work with customers to determine their needs and then recommend the right products to solve the customer’s objectives;
- Timely documentation of sales actions in company CRM system; support tracking and management of sales leads, opportunities and interactions in company Task Management System;
- The ability to analyze and assess a customer issue or opportunity, prepare recommendations and actions, build consensus within organization, and drive timely and effective sales results.
- General understanding of the principles of sales;
- Very attentive to detail and accuracy;
- Strong communications skills - verbal and written;
- Competency working in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) required;
- Must be a high-energy, proactive leader with the capacity to drive and persuade others to meet and exceed customer expectations and meet sales objectives;
- 2-4 years’ experience in a direct customer-facing role, with a proven track record of achieving sales quotas desired;
- Comfortable with electronics technology, terms and equipment desired;
- BA/BS degree highly desired - Engineering/Business degrees preferred
- Experience with providing customer service;
- Experience working with CRM, ERP and sales and marketing automation platforms highly desired;
- Highly efficient team player, with the ability to also work independently in a friendly environment open to change and your ideas;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Product Marketing Manager
Jameco is looking for an energetic, self-motivated professional that can identify product lines that will both enhance and broaden our existing offering. Your challenge will be to introduce and maintain products that will service our broad customer base well into the future. Jameco prides itself on being a family business where individuals can make significant contributions to our collective success.
Primary responsibilities include the development of product line strategy and associated tactical roadmaps. Additional responsibilities include, pricing/market analysis, and forecasting. Also responsible for selecting vendors and managing the terms of those vendor relationships. Instrumental in the continued refinement of e-commerce and direct marketing strategies, which include Jameco’s website and external marketing efforts.
New Product Introductions:
- Determines customer’s product needs and desires
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products
- Provides data for category product line by defining product marketing communication objectives
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing competitor pricing analysis; anticipating volume opportunities to maximize margin opportunities and lowering purchasing cost
Forecast and Planning:
- Develops product Categories by identifying potential products & conducting market research
- Recommends product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs
- Introduces and markets new products by developing plans with sales and marketing
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts, reports and analyses
- Forecasts inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting purchasing inventory levels for each category
- Responsible for full product lifecycle from new product introduction (NPI) to discontinued or obsolete status
- Responsible for financial planning and strategy for each category
- Three (3) years of electronics industry experience.
- Product management experience in a technical environment
- Experience in related areas of technical product marketing or technical sales
- Strong project management experience
- Experience working with strategic pricing tools
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Engineering or Computer Science; MBA or equivalent a plus
A growing ecommerce company in Belmont is currently looking for Order Fulfillment personnel to make a difference in our customer's experience
Full time and Part time positions available for Order Fillers/Pickers, Restocker's and Receivers. We are flexible in setting a workday that meets both of our priorities.
Accuracy and efficiency is critical to both of our success. Your ability to learn quickly, efficiently and be self-motivated is a quick path to advancement.
Our operational hours are 8am-6pm so we would need you to be available for some portion of these hours. Overtime opportunities will be available.
If you are interested, please apply in person at 1355 Shoreway Rd. Belmont, CA 94002 or send your resume by email. Please include your phone number and email so we may contact you to set up an interview
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $19.00 per hour
If you are interested, please apply in person at 1355 Shoreway Rd. Belmont, CA 94002 or send your resume by email to [email protected]. Please include your phone number.