What payment options does Jameco accept for orders?
- Jameco accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Cash On Delivery (for a $12.50 service charge), PayPal and Jameco Credit Accounts (note that is can only be used by registered users). You may also prepay by check or money order if ordering by mail.
- We charge the applicable sales tax on all orders shipped to California and on all orders to be picked up at our will-call office in Belmont, California.
- Your credit card company may not authorize your purchase if the address you list does not match the one on your credit card statement.
- Please fax us a copy of your government agency exemption documents at 1-800-237-6948 and register at Jameco.com. Then, call us at 1-800-831-4242 x 570 to have your online account reflect your tax exempt status.
- We require you to fax us a copy of your California Resale Certificate, and that you register at Jameco.com. Once this is done, please call 1-800-831-4242 x 570 to have your online account reflect your tax exempt status.
- No, we do not. Our automated system is not given any reason for a decline. Please verify your credit card number, expiration date, security code, and billing address to make sure they match what's listed on your credit card statement.
- Paying with a Credit Account is only for registered users of the website attached to an existing account on Net 30 terms with Jameco.
- Jameco offers personalized service and bulk discounts through our Inside Sales department. To inquire about order discounts, please call us at 1-800-794-9100 or fax at 1-800-592-8350.