General-Purpose Prototyping Board
Prototyping boards with punched holes are convenient, economical tools for assembling circuit components as well as cost-effective alternatives to custom designs. Features:
Report a problem
Suggest a product
- Board Thickness: 0.062"
- Hole Spacing: 0.10"
- Pad size: 0.08"
- PCB Material: Epoxy Glass
- Size (W" x L"): 2.50 x 4.25
- Circuit Pattern: 10-hole solder pads for inner and outer bus
- Double-sided plated through-hole pads
- Number of Holes x Diagonal: 640 x 0.042"
- D-sub 25/USB/RJ45 connector
- Number of Mounting Holes x Diameter: 4 x 0.120"
- Weight: 0.05 lbs. (0.8 oz.)
- Fits Enclosure: 18893