1660 Point Solderless Breadboard with Matching Protoboard
A BB1660 solderless plug-in breadboard with a matching SB1660 solderable PCB breadboard.
- 660 tie points total: 1260 tie-point IC-circuit area plus four 100 tie-point distribution strips providing 8 power rails.
- White ABS plastic body with black printed legend. Color legend on distribution strips.
- Contacts are Phosphor Bronze with Plated Nickel Finish, rated for 50,000 insertions.
- Rated at 36 Volts, 2 Amps.
- Insertion Wire Size is 21 to 26 AWG, 0.016 to 0.028 inches diameter (0.4 to 0.7mm diameter)
- Peelable adhesive tape backing provided for attaching to a surface.
Report a problem
Suggest a product
- Solderable PC BreadBoard, 6 Mounting Holes, Matches Double-BB830 breadboard.
- Same pattern as two standard 830 connection point BB830 solderless plug-in breadboards sideby-side (BB1660).
- Single-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board.
- 1oz/ft² copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- 2528 holes, 0.042" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers.
- Six 0.125" mounting holes.
- Breadboard: 4.4" x 6.5"
- Protoboard: 3.65" x 7.25"