DC to Pulse Width Modulator Kit
The circuit converts a DC voltage into a series of pulses, such that the pulse duration is directly proportional to the value of the DC voltage.
In the Circuit Skills video below, Colin Cunningham explains the basic principles of Pulse Width Modulation and the variety applications where PWM can be used.
- Expert level
- 40 Pieces
- PWM range: 0 to 100%
- PWM frequency: 100Hz to 5kHz (adjustable)
- Operating voltage: 8 to 35VDC
- Minimum consumption: 35mA
- Maximum output current 6.5A
- Efficiency: better than 90% at full load
- Adjustable sensitivity: 2.5 to 35VDC
- Size: 3.3"L x 1.9"W x 1.8"H
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
Check out more fun and exciting electronic kits
Report a problem
Suggest a product