Standard Banana Plug Solderless and Stackable Yellow 10pcs
- Designed to fit on the end of any 22 AWG to 18 AWG wire.
- Cross hole wire entry fits wires up to .12" (3mm) diameter.
- Available with tarnish resistant nickel plating for very low contact resistance.
- Set screw simplifies assembly of test leads and jumpers by using a flat blade screwdriver.
- Fits standard panel and binding post banana jacks .161" to .166" (4.0mm to 4.2mm) diameter
Report a problem
Suggest a product
- Type: Stackable Banana Plug
- Gender: Male
- Plug/Mating Plug Diameter: Standard Banana
- Mounting Type: Free Hanging (In-Line)
- Termination: Solderless
- Insulation: Non-Mating End Insulated
- Features: Set Screw, Cross Hole
- Color: Yellow
- Wire Gauge: 18-22 AWG
- Contact Finish: Nickel
- Contact Material: Beryllium Copper
- Body Material: Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS)
- Operating Temperature: 50°C