Diecast Aluminum Standard Enclosure Rounded Rectangle Clear Anodized 115x64x51mm
Report a problem
Suggest a product
- Rugged, diecast aluminum alloy (tough yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Natural vibra finish
- Unpainted version is vibra finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges.
- Lap joint construction protection against access of dust and splashing water. Also provides for improved EMI/RFI shielding.
- Four M3.5 x 0.6 x 12 mm long stainless steel, Philips head, machine screws secure lid - into factory tapped holes.
- Designed to meet IP 54 without a gasket or IP66 with a gasket (gasket not included with this model).
- No internal ribs for easy installation of connectors without interference or additional milling.
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C. board mounting.
- Add 0.16" (4 mm) to enclosure depth for lid
- Size: 4.51"L x 2.52"W x 2.01"D