85W SMD Rework Station
The Hakko 851 SMD Rework Station is ideal for soldering and desoldering small surface mount chip components, shrinking tubing, heating tests, and other local heating operations.
- Perfect for soldering and desoldering small surface-mount components, shrinking tubing, heating tests and other local heating operations.
- Adjustable temperature control from 100°C to 540°C (212°F to 1004°F)
- Ultra-light setting for air volume control
- ESD safe by design
- Power consumption: 85W
- Power Consumption: 5W
- Pump: Diaphragm pump
- Capacity: 6 l/min. (MAX.)
- Fuse: 2A
- Outer Dimensions (w/o handle & iron): 6.57"W x 3.98"H x 7.15"D
Report a problem
Suggest a product
- Power Consumption: 80W
- Heating Element: Ceramic Heater
- Hot Air Temperature: 100°C - 540°C (212°F - 1004°F)
- Standard Nozzle: A1065 (1.5mm), A1066 (2.0mm), A1067 (3.0mm)
- Length (w/o hose): 8.54 in.