Prototyping Shield For Arduino
This is a design for an open-source prototyping shield for Arduino NG/Diecimila. It has tons of cool features, to make prototyping on your Arduino easy. It is shipped fully assembled.
- Reset button up top
- ICSP header
- Lots of GND and +5V rails
- DIP prototyping area makes it easy to add more chips
- SOIC prototyping area above USB jack for up to 14-pin SOIC chip, narrow medium or wide package.
- A 'mini' breadboard included
- Extra 6mm button
Report a problem
Suggest a product
- Arduino NG (Compatible)
- Arduino Diecimila (Compatible)
- Arduino Duemilanove (Compatible)
- Arduino UNO (Compatible)