Easy to build stroboscope for general applications. Make a flashing light effect for discos, or make your own snapshots and "lightning" light effects. Flash frequency adjustable from 2 to 20Hz.
- Difficulty Level: 2
- Flash frequency: 5 to 15 flashes per second
- Power supply: 110V - 120V AC
- Power consumption: 13W max.
- PCB dimensions: 3.4 x 2.6"
Report a problem
Suggest a product
- Photo amateurs: making snapshot effects
- Film amateurs: lightning simulation for video, Choreography, Lighting in discotheques, Slow motion and stop action work
- Shop-window lighting