100MHz Oscilloscope Probes 2-Pack
These passive high impedance probes are designed and calibrated for use on any oscilloscope that has an input impedance of 1MΩ and whose input capacity is within the compensation range.
Note: The ground spring specified in the manual is not included, it is included only for high voltage probes
Report a problem
Suggest a product
- Attenuation ratio: x1 and x10
- Bandwidth: 6MHz (x1) and 100MHz (x10)
- Input resistance: 1MΩ (x1) and 10MΩ (x10)
- Input capacitance: 90pF (x1) and 18pF (x10)
- Compensation range: 10-35pF (x10)
- Rise time: 58ns (x1) and 3.5ns (x10)
- Working voltage: 300Vp-p (x1) and 600Vp-p (x10)
- Operating temperature range: -14°F to +122°C (-10°C to +50°C)
- Length: 4 feet
- Weight: 0.286 lbs.