EMI/RFI Power Line Filter
These power line filters are designed for use in electric equipment that needs to meet FCC and other worldwide agency requirements for EMI/RFI emissions.
Report a problem
Suggest a product
- Compact space and cost effective
- Meets low leakage requirements
- Superior common mode and differential mode attenuation
- Metal case, PCB mount
- Rated current: 3 A
- Rated voltage: 250 VAC
- Ground capacitance: 2.2nF
- Terminals: Solder
- Terminal size: 0.039"
- Agency approvals: UL / CSA / VDE
- Insulation resistance: 3000MΩ min.
- Dielectric withstanding voltage: 1500V AC for 1 minute
- Leakage current: 0.5mA max 250V, 50Hz