Panel Counter Module
- very practical for counting parts, people, scorekeeping
- red LED read-out
- 2 inputs: counts up or down
- counting through external pulses or push buttons
- memory function constantly compares the current value with a preset value and activates an output for as long as both are equal or for an adjustable time
- debounce function for stable operation (with low counting frequencies)
- adjustable 'preset': 0000 to 9999
- comes with board-to-wire connectors (20cm wire)
Report a problem
Suggest a product
- counter input : dry contact, connecting to ground.
- 'equal'- output: max. 100mA ( max. 30V) 'open-collector' output
- max. counting speed : 400 / sec. (10 / sec. with debounce delay)
- max. count: 4 digits (0000 to 9999)
- output pulse length: 100 to 900ms or 'as long as equal'
- power supply: 9 to 12VDC (unregulated)
- power consumption: 2 41/64" x 1 19/32"