7 Inch 800 x 480 Touchscreen Display for Raspberry Pi HDMI-B
This 7" capacitive touchscreen display for the Raspberry Pi is perfect for creating portable and embedded projects where a keyboard and mouse would be in the way.
- 7'' standard display, 800 × 480 resolution
- Capacitive touchscreen, maximum support 5 point touch
- Supports backlight control, backlight can be turned off to save power
- Supports standard HDMI interface input, can be connected with Raspberry Pi (3rd, 2nd, and 1st generation, HDMI cable incl.)
- Can be used as general purpose HDMI monitor
- Works as a PC monitor, supports Windows® XP, 7, 8, 10
- Size: 7"
- Resolution: 800 x 480 RGB dots
- Touchscreen type: five point capacitive touch
- Power supply: 5 V USB
- Dimensions: 164.9 x 124.27 mm
- Weight: 380 g
Report a problem
Suggest a product