Arduino-Compatible Microphone Sound Sensor
This is a high sensitivity sound detection module with two outputs.
AO - analog output, real-time output voltage signal of the microphone.
DO - the digital output depends on the sound intensity and the threshold that has been set.
Report a problem
Suggest a product
- Voltage: 3.3 to 5 VDC
- Outputs: one analogue + one digital output
- Fixation: 1 mounting screw hole 3 mm
- 2 indicator LEDS: 1 power indicator + 1 comparator output indicator
- Frequency response: 50 Hz - 20 KHz
- Impedance: 2.2 K Ohm
- Sensitivity: 48 - 66 dB
- Operating temperature: -40 to +85°C
- Size: 44 x 15 x 10 mm
- Weight: 4 g