Hall Effect Gear Tooth Speed Sensor
Designed for use in applications where ferrous edge detection/near zero speed sensing is needed. They provide a sinking current output.
Report a problem
Suggest a product
- Hall Effect Gear Tooth Speed Sensor with Adjustable Aluminum Housing
- Sense motion of ferrous gear tooth targets
- Near-zero speed sensing capability
- Immune from hostile environments
- Reverse battery protection from 24VDC
- Operating voltage range: 4.5-24VDC
- Supply current: 6mA max.
- Output voltage: 400mV max.
- Output current: 25mA max.
- Output: sink
- Wire: 20AWG x 1m
- Operating temp. range: -40°C to 125°C
- Housing: Aluminum, black
- Thread: 15/32" - 32
- Barrel length: 1.0"